Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fab new find!

I'm not sure how many blogs/sites my readers follow, but my inbox is always full of updates. Sometimes they get a cursory glance before the dustbin but at other times, something catches my attention and I spend time looking through the blog/site and every now and then I find a gem. Again, I'm not sure how far my readers will go for something that takes their fancy but I buy from Internet sites in Europe and North America quite regularly. Yes, the delivery is more than it would be from a UK site but when I find something I love, I always weigh up buying a similar product with a cheaper delivery or the one that originally caught my eye. I feel I will always know that I went for second best ... (I do hope my husband isn't reading this!)

So I have a fab new find. It's called Pressed Cotton and they sell goods for gatherings! The website immediately appealed to me. I love the strap line on the home page: shop for your wedding .use for your home. Organised by style or category or products, the style headings are so evocative - Southerner, Explorer, Daydreamer, Gardener, Romantic, Eclectic, Modernist, Treehugger and Inventor. How could a treehugging, daydreaming, romantic gardener with a penchant for exploring and with an eclectic, modernist daughter NOT fall for this site?

I've chosen my favourite images from the site but PLEASE do have a look for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment