Tuesday, October 26, 2010

To expand or not to expand - that IS the question

Strech your imagination - get married in Canada. That was one of the phrases we though of using on the website. Now I am faced with stretching my own imagination. Should I expand into a new location? Well, a new town and province to be precise. The town is Canmore in Alberta. The shortest distance from Collingwood is calculated at 3,259 km and it's just over 1½ DAYS drive away. OK I know I can drive to the city and fly into somewhere - probably Calgary - and then drive but hopefully you're with me. This is out of province and isn't a couple of hours down the road. My [comfort?] zone is Ontario but it's a very beautiful location, a very popular one and a really nice guy has suggested using his business as the base. I've checked everything out locally - food, photography and flowers etc - and it all seems pretty good. But I don't KNOW that it is. Can't find any seriously negative reviews.

These are some choices from a personal catering company Bow Valley Gourmet


Just loved the photography on this site - Orangegirlphotographs. There are just too many fab shots to choose from so went with the boots. I am getting the feeling that the decider on photography for me at the moment is hands and footwear! Not sure what that says about me!



And the photos below are from the condos' website.
 




It fits in with the other 'dream' locations - really think I am going to have to take a trip to check it all out for myself ..........
 
What would you do. Suggestions and comments, please. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment