Wednesday, July 24, 2013

We're celebrating



I know I said I was hoping the Duke & Duchess would have a girl, but d'you know what, it really doesn't matter. They have a beautiful baby boy and like every other couple who approach a birth not knowing if it's a boy or girl, whichever arrives is exactly what they wanted!

I loved the way William took him for a little 'walk about' to show him off as they were leaving the hospital. I had wondered if they would bring him out in his car seat and we wouldn't get to see him very well. (And I'm sure Daddy had had some practice runs with that seat, he was very proficient.)

We now have to wait for his name to be revealed. James, George, Henry, William are all showing as front runners. They may even go for Albert and call him Bertie which would cover the need for a solid name and a more modern one.

But for now, congratulations and welcome to the world, Baby Cambridge 
- glad you're here safe and sound!

1 comment: