Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Time marches on .....

I can't believe that we are now in October! This year has gone SO quickly, I guess I must have been busy.

Enquiries are now coming in for next year and 2015 so I'm looking forward to meeting new couples and helping with their wedding planning. It's always such a privilege to help with the entire process but we are happy to help with any single aspect - venue finding, suggestions for cakes, ideas for flowers, timing, route planning before/after the ceremony, general information on Ontario and also, but not least, getting a divorce recognised in Ontario which is something that needs to be done before a license application can be made if you have been divorced outside of Canada.

I have made some quite radical changes to my office space during the last few months and have also invested in a new computer. I am now completely Apple integrated - phone, tablet, computer & tv!!! Am getting the hang of it but the computer only arrived yesterday. I had hoped to include a short movie that I'd put together whilst practising with some new programs but couldn't make it work (for now, I WILL master it). I made with images from my Pinterest Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers board so will use the stills for now. I have lots of different boards showing all sorts of ideas for weddings as well as things I just love and ideas for little people, (inspired by my 4 grandchildren, soon to be 5 - two boys, two girls and a girl on the way in January). You may find they have something to interest you even if your wedding is not going to be in Ontario and also give a little insight into me.

















and all link back to the original websites through my Pinterest page.

I have recently been looking for flowers for a bride who has a limited budget but really wants some particular flowers that are out of season at the time of her wedding. The only way round it that I could think of was to use artificial flowers but I wasn't too keen on suggesting it. However, I did some research and was amazed at the improved quality of a lot of these flowers. Orchids and Lilies are almost impossible to tell from the real thing without touching them and certainly in photographs, I doubt anyone would know the difference. Anyway, we working on it. Take a look at these hydrangeas - one of each. Can you tell which is which?




Coming soon:

A beautiful wedding from Australia. Earlier this year a family friend was married and I have just got permission to post her photos and movie, so keep watching. The wedding involved three continents! Thinking about it, the relationship between the two families is a continuing love story - will tell you all about that at the same time but for now here's
Susanna and Glenn




















No comments:

Post a Comment