Friday, September 10, 2010

It's strange ....

that when you use a different google [.ca instead of .co.uk] you get different results even from the same words. So 'wedding blogs' on .ca opened a whole new world. But that's good. Just see what I have found.

Brenda's wedding blog where this bouquet caught my eye - a very unusual mix of colours and flowers


then Bridal Snob with offerings from a Romantic Cornfield Wedding then a huge contrast with The Collared Bride . HOW unique is this dress?



Then there was Ruffled - very interesting .... with a 1930's Ballroom Wedding where their idea was for the wedding not to be a vintage theme but to make it just as it would have been if you had attended a 1930's wedding. Beatiful dress and photos. I have a thing about hands in wedding photographs - they say a lot ......


Further into the blog, there is an engagement shoot and this is my favourite from those



And the entry ended with a City Chic Denver Elopment - fab shoes, fab dress, fab shots. Again my favourite - her look says it all.


Finally, I did find an old favourite - Style Me Pretty with the Saddlerock Ranch Wedding by Suthi Picotte + Amber Events




A beautiful bride, a handsome groom - but I think these little poppets stole the show?




No comments:

Post a Comment