Monday, September 27, 2010

Wedding Coats

Winter is coming ..... Yeah!!!!!!!!!! We are a funny family. Most of us just love the autumn and winter : fall, halloween and SNOW which was the original wedding inspiration. "Experience The Magic - Your Wedding In The Snow..." which brings me neatly to today's topic. Wedding coats. I've always loved them. In fact, I wore one when we renewed our vows but I might just need to do it all again though so I could wear one of these


or this jacket has long been a favourite


However, I have now found Justine Horrocks - WOW!!!
I understand the Collection was inspired by her own wedding at an ice hotel and the fact that she couldn't find what she wanted. Well, thank heavens for that as it meant every other bride now has a choice. You'll really need to go to the website to see all the detail of the five designs but here are two.



and OLA


Tomorrow -really fun footwear and accessories from Ruby & Ed

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHH! I love these. When I got married many years ago on a snowy December 30th in Southern Ontario, I had very little choice for wedding coats. I did have a 'fur muff' however (to keep my hands warm), and fur all around the brim of my hat. These are lovely! xo CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this is an old post, but I am building my website and I was looking for coats for brides. I came across this entry in my search engine! How nice it is to meet like-minded people. I hope I can find a quality supplier. I'm truly looking forward to making as many styles available to my clientele as possible.

    ReplyDelete