Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fab new blog!

I was thinking royal wedding dresses ... one of my most favourites is the one Princess Anne wore when she married Mark Phillips in 1973. I loved it then and still do - it's just so timeless & stylish.


However .. I came across another blog which I have been absorbed in for far too long this afternoon but
IT IS GREAT! Called Mad Hattery! It's mission is, and I'm quoting here, "bringing you the very best in ridiculous royal hats". Not all of these hats are ridiculous; some, yes but not all - in fact, there are some quite stunning ones. It doesn't just focus on British royalty, European royal families are included as well. The blogger is "Ella Kay" and needless to say, she's from the States. Here's just a few photos, but there are pages.


PHOTO CREDIT: REUTERS/Wolfgang Rattay
or MARCEL ANTONISSE/AFP/Getty Images


PHOTO CREDIT: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images


PHOTO CREDIT: Andreas Rentz/Getty Images


Do let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment