Wednesday, January 16, 2013

On from yesterday

I almost didn't post yesterday's blog as I felt it was missing something. Realised in the middle of the night that it needed some wedding atmosphere to go with it! Because when I went, the day was not a sunny summer's day, I still have quite haunting images of the lake so I decided to show you two styled shoots that fit that feel. Ironically they were both shot in the UK - in Northern Ireland and Cornwall but never-the-less, they translate well. The first is from Paula O'Hara 

Magic on the Lake

















 Credits:
Flowers & Floral crown: Tim at Floral Earth
Model: Sophie Irwin
Headband: Ursula Bamford 


The second is from Sarah Falugo and her creative team - 

A rustic woodland wedding





















Credits:
Photographer: Sarah Falugo 


Styling & Vintage Dresses: My Vintage Affair 

Styling: Sarah Falugo 


Feather Headpiece: Holly Young 

Lace & Chain Headpiece: Holly Young 

Gold Leaf Headpiece: My Vintage Affair 

Flowers and Floral Headpiece: The Blue Carrot 

Paper Goods: Charlie Scribble 


 Hairstylist: Number 8 Hairdressing 

Ring: Mirri Damer 

Tableware: Vintage Addiction, Newquay

Men’s Attire: Vintage Addiction & Revolver, Newquay

And just so you know - no animals were harmed in the creation of this shoot – they are well cared for at the Feadon Farm wildlife center, part of the luxury holiday lodge resort, Gwel an Mor where this photoshoot took place.

I hope you get the feel and the images didn't make you feel too chilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment