Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busy finding venues

Not complaining though. SO much better to be busy than not. Am in really good spirits anyway cos I have ticket for Take That next week.

Have just done a proposal offering 4 venues for a wedding in October of this year. Was amazed to find that some really fab venues have the Saturday I needed free. Maybe October is getting late for the Canadians to get married though I don't see why. I have been in Toronto on October 23rd - on a tour bus with friends - when the temperature was 35 degrees! Here's the proof

Info signs at Dundas Square, Toronto


And here are the venues - they are to match a wedding theme of white and gold, which I guess is a good way to narrow down the possibilities!

The Prince of Wales

The Windsor Arms

Four Seasons

One King West
 

Which is my favourite? You guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment