Wednesday, September 07, 2011

"Kimberly" sure gets around ...

The first thing I have to do is to apologise if your name is Kimberly - I doubt it is you I'm referring to. The Kimberly I mean, is the one who is planning a wedding "in my area" - ceremony, venue and reception with "Videography, Music Entertainment, Photography, Officiant, cake and flowers" "30 to 40 guests expected to attend" AND a "budget of $40, 000 USD but will allow a few extra if necessary".

Today, she is going to marry Howard Webb [howardwebbmails@ymail.com] in November 2011 [any date is fine].

Obviously, they will need to pay with a credit card.

Has anyone else had this email or one similar? And why is it always Kimberly? Because she's Victoria Wood's friend? Must check out YouTube and see if I can find a old clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment