Friday, November 18, 2011

First it was Helen, now it's Amy

In October, I did a post called North American Wedding Magazines and Helen. It was about a wedding feature I has seen some time ago that just seemed to suit Hannah's friend, Helen. Helen is getting married next  year and I can't wait to see how close [or far away!] I was.

Now I've seen another wedding and this time it's Amy, another of Hannah's friends, who as far as I'm aware has no intention of getting married. But Amy, when the time comes ...

These are the images.












Again, I can't tell you what it  is - I just see Amy. Wonder what she thinks?

The credits:
venue: Saar Bank Farms, Abbotsford, BC, Canada
dress: Treat Bridal
custom alterations+design: And Sew On
groom’s outfit: pieced together from his own closet
stationery: Landen (groom)
boutonnieres: Mallory (bride)

No comments:

Post a Comment