Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Christmas!

Or should it be Merry Christmas, or Season's Greetings, or Happy Holidays? Whichever, whatever ... Peace on earth and goodwill to all men.

I am posting these greetings now because I have NO IDEA of when my life will return to normal! It's chaos in my household. The builders finished on Monday which was my granddaughter's birthday which was two days after my grandson's birthday ... and now it will soon be Christmas. I do have most of the presents bought and some are wrapped! The house is half-way to being decorated but is in need of greenery and fresh flowers [to be honest, the decorations' boxes are still all over everywhere!]. My advice to anyone would be DON'T have babies in December - birthdays distract ...

Ignoring all my chaos, I saw a new blog today via Postcards & Pretties that I'd not come across before - Sweet Something Design


This little chap was 6, two days after my granddaughter was 2 and four days after my grandson was 5. The blog belongs to his Mum. There's definitely an affinity there! 

The images on Postcards & Pretties today from Sweet Something Design were very seasonal. Hope you like them, they're so festive. I might even be found looking for a tartan rug tomorrow - just for the final touch!







I somehow doubt I will be blogging again until the New Year [I've already made 1 resolution - to be a better more regular, blogger] but until then ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND 
A HAPPY NEW YEAR







No comments:

Post a Comment