Tuesday, June 29, 2021

35 years ago

Last Christmas Eve, it was my 35th wedding anniversary and this afternoon I went to take a look at my bouquet!

I've found a supplier of lovely paper flowers that we will be featuring in our revamped online shop. Looking at the images and reading how long the "flowers" will last, prompted me to have a look to see how my "flowers" were getting on. I had a posy of dried flowers, grasses and little extra interesting bits. There's a tiny basket, a little dove on its nest and a tiny posy replicating my larger one. Originally, the posy was a sage green and cream but it's "aged" to look quite pretty.



These are some of the paper flowers that I've been looking at today.





 and finally, a pretty flower crown.


Lots more new bits to come over the course of the next few weeks as we ready the website shop to launch - AND there's also a new brand, Maple Leaf Tablescapes, coming with ideas and products for wedding and home tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment