Monday, November 15, 2010

How BEAUTIFUL are these?

A little while ago, I bought a 'KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON' poster for a friend's birthday. I now get regular updates from the Keep Calm Gallery and this morning's email contained some beautiful images.



They are by Seb Lester who is a type designer, illustrator & artist. AND, an amazing talent. He's done work for some really big companies but what endeared me to him just that little bit more, was that he designed the typeface used for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics!



I'm sure you'd have guessed that there'd be a little bit of Canada in there somewhere! Anyway, the question I am now left pondering is - which shall I buy? Maybe I should look to another piece of his work


and get this one



What a GREAT idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment