Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Look what I've found!

Sometimes the mood takes me and I go on an economy drive. Particularly this mood takes me as BIG spending approaches ie Christmas - I guess I feel better gathering some resources cos I AM a Christmas kinda girl. [Hmmm, wonder when I can seriously start playing the Christmas tumes on my ipod?]So ... I am sort of on one now. If I'm honest, these economy drives are a bit like diets - one coffee with no milk or sugar and then start properly tomorrow. And that's why I decided to check out ebay for Kindle Cones. Ordinarily, I'd just google to find some . Can only be the economy drive. I found some. In an ebay shop - Sew Dotty . They are quite a bit cheaper than I've paid in the past but if I'm on this economy drive, I'm on it so have ordered some. Will post when they arrive and let you know how good a job they do. Not wishing to insult anyone's intelligence but when I first came across these in Canada I had no idea what they were for. They are fire lighters and now every Autumn the hunt begins for enough to get me through the winter. I light my wood burner with them. Just a few sticks one of these and then small logs and away it goes. And yes, I do know I could make them, but do you have wax, pine cones, wick, time and the magic ingredient? They must have a magic ingredient to make them work so well. Anyway, I do weddings.



'They' do hearts & rounds, wonder if they could make an X then I could do hugs O & kisses X!

I think it needs to be Friday. Oh well!

1 comment: