Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A lovely website called "verynicethings"

There are such cute things on this website www.verynicethings.co.uk that I thought I'd share it with you. BUT can I say here and now - they don't sponsor me, they don't pay me and they have no influence over me whatsoever.

I recently bought one of their prints for my new granddaughter. It was personalised with her name and birthdate so had to be especially ordered. They were very good at keeping me up to date with its progress and it arrived safely package when I was expecting it.



So ... good service deserves recognition and I have gone through the site and picked out some things that may be of use to go on a wedding present list, as a gift for a bridesmaid, as favours or maybe to use to decorate a reception venue.

A lovely wedding gift
Do your friends have a sense of ... humour, justice? A rather nice kitchen plaque

A really cute gift for a flower girl

A decor theme?

Gifts or decor or both

An outdoor tea light holder for decoration

Wrap these covers around jam jars to make pretty illuminations

These are origami wish boats. Give as a favour for guests to take home and fold then make their wishes for  the happy couple or themselves.
Because life gets back to routine eventually - a bright apron for doing the chores!



Take a look at the full site and leave me some feedback. I have a couple of other sites to share in the coming weeks if you like the idea of a "feature site"

No comments:

Post a Comment