Friday, May 10, 2013

Wedding decor


I had an email this morning from Pearl and Earl. I've bought things from them for the past 3 years - ever since my Granddaughter was born! We now have birthday, Christmas and Easter decorations of theirs. They are a great company, really service orientated and I cannot recommend them highly enough - and No they are not paying me!!! 

Here are some of their fantastic products - they come in a fantastic range of colours but I've chosen my favourites - love blush pink, grey with white or cream as a wedding theme. 


BLING BALLOON with handmade tassle tail- Vintage Pinks






The Paper Flower Bloom Brolly






Add touches of silver, gold and/or metallics - you're there!


X & O - Kiss & Hug Balloons
  


Just some of the other colours available - either as multicoloured or individual






No comments:

Post a Comment