Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter & Ideas .....

Have had 4 days rest!!! Not. Did family things including making cakes that I've not made for years [2 worked 1 didn't] and having an Easter Egg hunt. Surprising how little boys can read when it's names on eggs! Got a lovely card from my grandsons saying "easter eggs are better than normal eggs, even grandparents think so". And we do!

Talked quite a lot about the blog and website and how to stay inspired. At Hannah's suggestion, I am going to clear part of one wall in the office and turn it into an ideas/inspiration board! The kids' photos will be along the top and then scraps of fabric & ribbon, colour palettes, paint charts [they're great for defining precise shades - exactly what colour IS tiffany blue?] Got the May/June issue of  BRIDES and have found some ideas in there to go up. Will have to get over my angst about cutting up magazines! I hoard them but as it is Spring maybe now is the time for a clear out! Must remember to find the short wedding dress photos. I think they are fab - will post them here to see what you think.

So clear wall, check mags and cut out relevant things then DITCH the rest, sort filing and do last job for Sasha so website can go 'live'! That's in reverse order of importance - hmm. Maybe a skip?

Time to start, I think

No comments:

Post a Comment