Friday, April 02, 2010

So, I've managed to upload the website holding page on to here.  I can now post and upload. Improving! Have to learn some other stuff quite quickly as we already have some good things to show off.

Think what we'll do is write it three times a week to feature things we see and find as we are working   [unless there is something that we just HAVE to get out there]. I guess it would also be good at some stage to explain differences between the UK and Canada from things like car boot being trunk and elevator being a lift to the difference in attitude to alcohol and driving speeds. Also neat places and ideas that we come across. Looking through so many other blogs to gauge how it's done becomes quite ....difficult. That's a good word for it! It's - well mine isn't like that; and ours doesn't have that; and should we do this?

Hope you like the wellie boots by the way - the rest of the photos from this wedding are really fun too. The 'three great photographers' are where we got most of the fantastic photos on our site from. It really won't be long before it is live but as I have learnt, these things take their time and can't be hurried. Or maybe it's just if I didn't overthink things, it would be live by now!

We'll be back after the Bank Holiday  - hope you find loads of eggs. [Been really BAD today and bought a full box of malteaster rabbits - 32!!!!!!!!!] Oh, now I have mine I can tell you where I got them - www.sweets2.co.uk/index.php - The Chocolate shop. Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment