Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh dear!

Haven't been blogging lately cos I've been on Gramma duty. Was due to fly out to Canada today and was getting time in with my grandchildren before I missed them too much while away. However, will I be going and if so when? The $64,000 dollar questions. Seems like my flight is only delayed not cancelled so I will be going but when is another matter.

I had a full itinerary lined up of new venues to look at and photography to do plus some florists, bakers and 'shops' that were calling to be checked out. Surely you'd want me to check out the general shopping for you? I have to be honest and admit that I have list of stores that I cannot leave Toronto without just popping in - Holt Renfrew being at the top of the list, then some amazing little independent stores along Queen Street West and finally a visit to Sherway Gardens or the Yorkdale Mall where there's Pottery Barn, PB Kids and Williams Sonoma.

More about these things later. I've just had a call to say we're going to go up to the airport to be there 'just in case'. Here's hoping the next time I write, I'll be in Ontario ..... promise to post photos etc whilst I'm away. Usually fly over Iceland so may get some shots. Still can't get my head around the fact that Iceland airspace hasn't been closed - how strange is that?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment