Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Snow, sun & shadows

I thought today I would try adding a slide presentation to the blog! HOWEVER - hours later, I have decided that is not a good idea. This post has been sitting in drafts whilst I have tried to figure it out ~ to no avail so you'll just have to have a series of photos instead!

Because our first wedding venue is promoting weddings in the snow, I thought it would be an idea  is to show that even in quite deep snow, it is not really THAT cold, the sun shines and the skies are a fantastic blue. The snow even sparkles ~ it's quite magical. I guess it reflects the light and brightens everywhere, unlike here where the winters are just grey and overcast. Also you get the idea of icicles - they grow so long! I think we actually broke off one of the ones in these photos and put it in the freezer cos we thought it was so unusual! We know better now!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful scenes of the snow (how ever nice it is to finally be getting a little sun in this country!

    ReplyDelete