Monday, October 18, 2010

The Ranunculus Adventures

I stumbled across this blog - it was quite by accident but VERY timely as I am trying to re-organise my office. This is the sort of photograph that gives me inspiration


If only .... The thing that always worries me though is did they buy the books to match the colour gaps? I can't imagine going out shopping for a 'yellow' book because there's a gap to be filled - what if the book you really want to read has a purple cover and that section is full? Or do you cover the books when you get them home and colour code the covers by topic or author?
Anyway, this resourceful florist goes on to explain how to purge your stuff. I am going to follow rules 3 & 4 the Will, When, Where and Cut the Cord although FATS sounds good too - File, Act, Trash & Shred.  It seems she is serious about organising professionally for people who don't know where to start and calling her business Purge - great name, shame she's in the States.

Check out the full purge entry on October 12 2010 but scroll the page slowly to take in the fab wedding photos too. http://ranunculusadventure.blogspot.com/

Here's a preview of some of the pictures. The photography is by Julie Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment