Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A fab DIY idea - keep reading, I get there!

One of the blogs that I read regularly is "kissthegroom". It belongs to Elizabeth Messina who has a wonderful take on life. Her photography is amazing - just look at this image of Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott


and I LOVE this image which she captions with 

“You Are My Sunshine My only sunshine. 
You make me happy When skies are grey. 
You’ll never know, dear, How much I love you. 
Please don’t take my sunshine away” 
YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE 



Also on her website, she has a Kissing Tree


All you do is write the words you want in the heart and print it ! 
I was thinking that would be a neat idea at a wedding reception/party. Either your guests would write you messages or they'd make one for themselves.

And before I forget, belated congratulations to Tori, Dean, Jack, Liam, Stella and Hattie on the birth of Finn Davey McDermott.

No comments:

Post a Comment