Wednesday, September 26, 2012

National Wedding Show

The National Wedding Show at Earls Court is the place to be this weekend. I am going tomorrow to set up our stand, D29, and the show is open on Friday; 12pm-7pm, Saturday; 10am-6pm and Sunday; 10am-5pm

Last year, we had a really successful show and our stand was very busy. It doesn't look like it here as this was taken before the show opened, but believe me, it was. 




We're really looking forward to being there again and hopefully meeting up with some of you. I doubt I will get the chance to blog but you can follow me on Twitter @MaplePennie (I'm sure I will have chance to tweet a little) or you could take a look at my Pinterest boards - there's lots on there and not just weddings.


Have a great weekend, whatever you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment