Monday, July 19, 2010

From the place where people dream big ......

You guessed it! I'm in Ontario. Oh I SO love it here. It hot - mid 20's forecast going higher towards the end of the week. Last night there was a spectacular storm, I sat on the deck with a couple of friends for the best free light show in town. We should have been learning to dance - see JUST A THOUGHT at the side of the page!

This evening I am going to talk to the owners of a new venue. It's really neat and will make a wonderful getaway wedding spot for two. It's not maybe what you would expect from a weding venue but it's great fun and very different. If all goes to plan, I'll post some photos tomorrow but for the time being this is a peak at the local countryside.  The photos are from the local BIA group & flikr page.



Wednesday, I'm scheduled to meet my husband and some friends at the airport and then we are heading down to Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake & wine country. Again there are some stunning wedding locations so although I am officially our friends'  tour guide, I will be keeping an eye open for really special places.

At the end of the week, we will be visiting the Collingwood Elvis Festival which is a great 3-day [Friday, saturday & Sunday] celebration of Elvis. There are sound alikes, look alikes and even some who look and sound alike! I know that they are looking at incorporating weddings next year; so watch this space for news if you fancy being serenaded or even MARRIED by Elvis!

I'm now off to play with my clothes line! Will post a photo of it later so you can see what I mean. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment