Friday, August 13, 2010

Blog circles

There are some days that you look at your fav blogs and think nah, not today. There are other days when the instant you see the page you know why they are your fav blogs. Today the postcardsandpretties email hit the in box and  off I went ..... the virtual love quilt is just amazing and so thoughtful of the followers to get together and do something like that.

Next I went to notyouraverage ordinary and found a post about Mulberry which, of course, is English - so very English - and we are frightfully proud of it! BUT earlier this year, they did go a little 'off piste' as it were. They sponsored a book of photos by Venetia Dearden of Glastonbury [not the town, the festival] or Glasto as it is sometimes known. With the book came a reusable shopping bag [which smelt of grass & fields & the countryside & Glasto], a postcard from one of the photos, a card of badges and a page of stickers. The bag, the postcard and the badges have been loving stored whilst the sticker sheet is on my inspiration board. This highly successful business was formed in 1971 and look where it is now! Inspiration indeed!!


Camping at the festival


The sticker sheet


Oh, just in case you wondered - I do own Mulberry 'stuff' but not as much as my daughter, Hannah !!!!!

More about the continuing circle later.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see this bag! I only discovered Mulberry when my boyfriend's sister started working there and I'm really impressed by their products. I can see how easy it is to want more Mulberry 'stuff.'

    And the photographs on your main page are beautiful! I've been enjoying looking through them and checking out your amazing Cobble Beach location.

    ReplyDelete