Thursday, August 26, 2010

Christmas is coming .......

Have just had a reminder that it's time to think about my annual christmas shopping trip. Every year I go to the One of a Kind Show in Toronto to do my present shopping. Apart from the fact that I original gifts for everyone, I also SAVE money because of the exchange rate! [Well, I actually spend the same amount of money but get more so that's saving isn't it?] Then when I have done at the show, I have the rest of the time to visit my favourite malls - Yorkdale and the Eaton Centre and then there's Yorkville Bloor to explore. All this retail therapy takes in such wonderful shops as Holt Renfrew, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn [who doesn't remember Pheobe and the apothecary table?] Tiffany & Co, fabulous M.A.C stores and then I usually manage a short trip down to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake for those final gifts that I don't manage to get in the city! Whew - what a weekend. But I LOVE it!

Seriously though, if there is anyone that fancies it - get in touch and I'm happy to point you in all directions. Christmas in the city is AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment