Monday, August 16, 2010

Winter weddings

I have continued looking at the new wedding mags. Oh dear! I must be in a bad mood today because here I go with another complaint.

I quote ' You can't use too much sparkle at a winter wedding!' This is part of the response to a reader who wants help with her December wedding and wants a look that's not Christmasy. The other part of the response was silver and purple. Heaven help me.

Check out these colour suggestions for winter themes.



















The first two photo sets are from Wedding Nouveau and all of the others are from The Perfect Palette. Just type winter into the search and see what comes up. Lots of inspiration comes up and yes, some of it is Christmasy and there is even a purple suggestion! But what I really wanted to show was a LACK of sparkle - even when silver and gold are used.

No comments:

Post a Comment