Monday, August 16, 2010

Page boys, flowers girls and little bridesmaids

I will start by saying in general I try not to say anything if I can't be positive. If you are mean and nasty, particularly for no reason, it WILL come back and bite you. That said, I have been looking through the just out bridal mags. I appreciate that I spend a lot of time in Canada and research the North American market constantly. I have more mags from there than from the UK. However, I have to ask why does the majority of the UK wedding press miss the mark - not that far off admittedly, but far enough not to hit the bull's eye! I also appreciate that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thoughts and style. But for heaven's sake ..... One of the magazines has a feature on dresses for flower girls and little bridesmaids. Is this truly the best they can do? I would actually go as far as to say there's not a original idea there.

I'm not going to name these two magazines but I have done some research and here are my suggestions for the little people. Feel free to comment as harshly as you see fit.


whilst the ones below are from Jane Packer at the Conran Shop NYC, Poppy, Bugs & Fairies



and lastly, I think this outfit from No Added Sugar takes a lot of beating.


AND, isn't he just THE cutest little poppet ?

No comments:

Post a Comment