Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Following on ... flower girls

I'm sorry but you'll have to indulge me a little. It seems that every image I look at is either bridal parties or flower girls. Can't imagine why but it may have something to do with a post earlier this week - suggestions on postcards only, please.

So today's all about ... Flower Girls !!! Are these ones cute or what?




Always good to have company at a wedding, wouldn't you say.  He's a bobby dazzler for sure - and don't you just love his bow tie and the green trainers, not to mention the cap!

 
Now ...  it's time to use your imagnation to turn this little poppet


With some pratice - "Follow me - it's easy"


into this


or this


or even this


Hope you enjoyed. I did!
Next week, we'll use Mummy as inspiration and see what can be found for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment